PROFESSIONAL ENCODER MANUFACTURER SINCE 2001
Incremental & Absolute Encoders all in high quality
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai,China|
|Model Number:||Desktop robot encoder S38|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs encoder to start order|
|Packaging Details:||each 1 piece was packed into single carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days for sample order, 7-15 working days for mass order|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, Credit Card, Master Card,Paypal, etc|
|Supply Ability:||100K pieces per year|
|Product Name:||Desktop Robot Encoder S38||External diameter:||38mm|
|Resolution:||50ppr-16384ppr||Optional Supply Voltage:||DC5V & DC8-30V|
|Top REV:||5000RPM ;IP65≤3000r Rpm||Consumption Current:||100mA MAX|
Desktop robot encoder S38 resolution 720ppr voltage output IP65 high precision encoder
Some Related S38 encoder model number
1. for 1-10 samples: 3-5 working days
2. for 20-50 mass production: 7-10 working days
3. for over 100pcs, production will be discussed with customers and ship on time
Product Basis Specification
|Encoder type||Incremental encoder|
|Output phase||Phase A,B,Z,A-,B-,Z-|
|Outlet type||Cable out from side & back|
|Protection grade||IP50 & IP65|
|Net weight||About 120g (with package)|
|Consumption current||100mA MAX|
|Top response frequency||300KHZ|
|starting torque||less than 4.4X10-3 N.m|
|Intertia moment||less than 1.5x 10-6kg.m2|
|Shaft load||Radial 40N; Axial 20N|
Today most incremental encoders have a Push-Pull (HTL) or RS422 (TTL) output driver, these have replaced most of the older output circuits like Open Collector NPN, Open Collector PNP, Voltage Output.
Push-Pull (HTL) circuits, also known as Totem Pole, provide a signal level which corresponds to the applied supply voltage. The supply voltage typically ranges from 8 to 30 VDC.
With proper connections you can use the Push Pull interface to replace true open collector circuits by using an external diode connected in a way to limit the direction of the current for RS422 (TTL) circuits provide a constant 5 V signal level that is not dependent on the supply voltage. Two supply voltage ranges can be selected: From 4.75 to 5.5 VDC (can be used to replace open collector output drivers) or from 8 to 30 VDC. Using differential signals the output fully complies to the RS422 standard.
The differential outputs have the highest frequency response capability and the best noise immunity. To ensure this the receiver should also be a differential.
Replacement of Older Output Drivers
Matters needing attention
1. Must choose the power supply voltage: DC5V or DC8-30V
2. Must choose leaf spring plate model number if you select hollow shaft encoder
3. Please advise the motor speed (RPM) that you actually use
4. If you have any other requirements, please provide detail parameters
1. Goods can shipped via TNT, FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
2. You could select the express according to your requirements if freight collector
3. If you do not have any courier account, we will check and find a cheapest and safety express for you.
4. Our factory has 30% discount with most courier company, so price could be as cheap as possible.
Each single encoder is packed into a single safe carton with protecting bubble.
Then all encoders will be put into a bigger carton to prepare shipment.