16384 pulse high resolution rotary encoder hole distance 46mm line driver output 5v dc
1. for 1-10 samples: 3-5 working days
2. for 20-50 mass production: 7-10 working days
3. for over 100pcs, production will be discussed with customers and ship on time
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.
Principle of encoder
An incremental encoder outputs a defined amount of pulses per revolution, so that every pulse is expected to be on a defined mechanical position. The maximum deviation between this ideal position and the actual position is called integral non linearity (INL). The INL accuracy is an important value if the incremental encoder is used for positioning tasks.
The duty cycle describes the ratio between “high” time to “low” time of an incremental encoder. Typically this ratio is 50/50, which is equivalent to 180 el° high and 180 el° low.
The performance of magnetic incremental encoders increases with higher PPR settings and higher rotation speeds (RPM). This is in contrast to optical encoders where the performance decreases. The DNL and INL accuracy that are stated in our datasheets are worst case values, a better performance can be expected for higher PPR and RPM.
This is the maximum frequency that the encoder is able to output via the output lines.
For example, the frequency of a 1024 PPR encoder that rotates at 600 RPM is 200 Hz (200*1024/60s).
|Encoder type||Incremental encoder|
|Installation dimension||R17mm, R20mm;R23mm|
|Hollow shaft type||blind hole; through hole, taper hole,solid taper shaft|
|Solid shaft diameter||10mm (taper shape)|
|Hollow shaft diameter||6mm;8mm;9mm;9.52mm;10mm|
|Output phase||Phase A+,B+,Z+,A-,B-,Z-,U+,V+,W+,U-,V-,W-|
|Supply voltage||DC5V ; DC8--30V|
|Outlet type||Cable out from side|
|Output mode||NPN/PNP(Open Collector Output)|
|line drive (26LS31) TTL|
|line drive(DC8-30V) HTL|
|TTL(DC5V) phase ABZ are back of phase UVW|
|Consumption current||100mA MAX|
|Top response frequency||300KHZ|
Q: Do you have some videos of your products?
A: Yes, you could visit our YOUTUBE page for encoder videos.
Q: What’s your encoder product guarantee policy?
A: 1 year quality warranty and life-long technical support.
Q: Where can I download the encoder catalogue or datasheet?
A: You could visit our official website or email us directly to the latest files.
Q: Can I pay a visit to your factory?
A: Yes, you we welcome to visit our factory at any time if convenient.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Usually 3 working days for sample, 7-15 days for mass production
1. Quick response once received customer’s quotation query
2. Professional engineer team, to solve your problems at any time
3. Strictly inspection before shipment
4. Various encoder models to be selected
5. Short lead time
If you have already selected the encoder model you are going to order, please email us directly or contact online service right now to get the latest catalogue.
But if you are still have any doubts on choosing a right encoder model number, you are also free to contact us to get the related catalogue.