Z58 through hole Bearingless encoder diameter of shaft 24mm thickness 15mm for servo motor
About Encoder Vibration
Vibration acting on an encoder always cause wrong pulse easily.
So we have to pay more attention to encoder working place.
The more pulse per round, the narrower groovy spacing of grating, ore effect to encoder by vibration, when motor speed is low or even stopped, vibration acting on encoder shaft or encoder shell would cause grating vibration, in this way, encoder might show wrong pulse signal.
Product Description of Z58 Series
|Encoder type||bearingless encoder|
|Hollow shaft type||through hole|
|Hollow shaft diameter||14mm;19mm;20mm;24mm;25mm|
|Output phase||Phase A+,B+,Z+,A-,B-,Z-,U+,V+,W+,U-,V-,W-|
|Supply voltage||DC5V ; DC8--30V|
|Outlet type||Cable out from side|
|Output mode||line drive (26LS31) TTL|
|line drive(DC8-30V) HTL|
|Consumption current||120mA MAX|
|Top response frequency||300KHZ|
|GND||not connect to encoder|
|Environmental temperature||Operating:-20 ～+80°；storage:-25 ～+90°|
|Environmental humidity||Operating and storage: 35-85%RH(noncondensing)|
|Net weight||About 85g (with package)|
Z58 Series Application
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.