So Solid shaft 6mm D-type thickness 28mm S38 series quadrature encoder DC12-24V
About Encoder Vibration
Vibration acting on an encoder always cause wrong pulse easily.
So we have to pay more attention to encoder working place.
The more pulse per round, the narrower groovy spacing of grating, ore effect to encoder by vibration, when motor speed is low or even stopped, vibration acting on encoder shaft or encoder shell would cause grating vibration, in this way, encoder might show wrong pulse signal.
S338 Quick Instructions for Encoder
External diameter 38mm
Shaft length 13mm
Power supply voltage 5V or 8--30V
Axial Cable outlet or Radial Cable outlet
Sensing basic : photoelectric
IP grade IP50 or IP65
Installation dimension 30mm
Output Phase: A,A+B, or ABZ or A+B+Z+A-B-Z-
Gross weight 120 grams
Slew speed 5000 round per minute
|Encoder type||Incremental encoder|
|Solid Shaft diameter||6mm(D shape)|
|Output phase||Phase A,B,Z,A-,B-,Z-|
|Shaft Material||Stainless steel|
|Shell Material||die cast aluminum|
|Cable length||1000mm(cable with shielding)|
· Over 18 years encoder production experience
· More than 20 years experienced engineers
· Professional working team
· High quality standard
· Quick Response time
· Utility Model Patent Certificate
· Own brand and unique brand
· CE certification for all models
· Prompt delivery date
· 100% full inspection before shipment
Connecting Coupling Part Number:
There are some applications that you may need to use a coupling to connect encoder to the motor shaft, there’re a few tips to select a coupling type
1 you need to consider the magnitude and nature of the required transmitted torque, the requirements for buffering and damping functions, and whether resonance may occur.
2 you also need to think about the degree of relative displacement of the two axis axes caused by manufacturing and assembly errors, shaft loading and thermal expansion deformation, and relative motion between components.
3 regarding the applicable dimensions and installation methods, in order to facilitate the assembly, adjustment and maintenance of the necessary operating space. For large couplings, it should be possible to disassemble the shaft without axial movement.
4. In addition, consideration should be given to the working environment, service life, and lubrication, sealing, and economic conditions. Refer to the various coupling characteristics and choose a suitable coupling type.
5. Here are some coupling part number, please carefully check before ordering.