S38 solid shaft encoder 4096ppr open-collector output DC5-30V E6B2-CWZ1X optical rotary shaft encoder
There are plenty of encoder video if you still have any doubts on encoder, please email us directly or contact online service right now.
At the same time, you could also visit our YOUTUBY page easily.
Most of the encoder series have videos for reference.
Key Features for S38 rotary encoder:
External diameter 38mm
Shaft length 13mm
Power supply voltage 5V or 8--30V
Axial Cable outlet or Radial Cable outlet
Sensing basic : photoelectric
Pulse per turn:50ppr to 16384ppr
Solid shaft 6mm with D shape
Output Phase: A,A+B, or ABZ or A+B+Z+A-B-Z-
Gross weight 120 grams
Slew speed 500 round per minute
|Encoder type||Incremental encoder|
|Solid Shaft diameter||6mm(D shape)|
|Consumption current||100mA MAX|
|Top response frequency||300KHZ|
|starting torque||less than 4.4X10-3 N.m|
|Intertia moment||less than 1.5x 10-6kg.m2|
|Shaft load||Radial 40N; Axial 20N|
|Top REV||5000RPM ;IP65≤3000r rpm|
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.
About Our Factory