Incremental rotary encoder with flange S65F encoder solid shaft 8mm D-type 23040 pulse
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.
S65F Series encoder Product Basis information
|External dimensions||External diameter: 65mm,Thickness: 52.5mm|
|Installation Size:48mm, Flange:67*67*7mm|
|Shaft diameter: 8mm|
|Output phase||Phase A,B,Z or A- B- Z-|
|Supply voltage||DC5V & DC8-30V|
|Outlet type||Cable out from side with metal sleeve|
|Socket out from side|
|NPN/PNP(Open Collector Output)|
|Output mode||Push-pull output|
|line drive (26LS31) TTL|
|line drive(DC8-30V) HTL|
|Environmental temperature||Operating temperature: -20~+80° (Non icing)|
|Storage temperature: -25~+85° (Non icing)|
|Environmental humanity||Operating and storage: 35~85%RH (non-condensing)|
|Protection grade||IP50 & IP65|
Advantage of “HENGXIANG” encoder factory
Goods can shipped via TNT, FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
You could select the express according to your requirements if freight collector
If you do not have any courier account, we will check and find a cheapest and safety express for you.
Our factory has 30% discount with most courier company, so price could be as cheap as possible.