thickness 20mm thinnest encoder module for bearingless encoder 2500 pulse 10 poles
Simple introduction of Z58 Series
Consumption current: 120mA MAX
Pulse per round ； Min 1024； Max 10000
Motor Poles:4 poles, 6 poles,8 poles,10 poles,16 poles
Encoder type: bearingless encoder
Thickness: 15mm only
Usage: widely used on robot arms or other robot application to save space
Hollow shaft diameter : Min is 14mm through hole shaft, Max is 24mm through hole shaft
Key Features of Z58 Encoder
|Encoder type||bearingless encoder|
|Hollow shaft type||through hole|
|Hollow shaft diameter||14mm;19mm;20mm;24mm;25mm|
|Output phase||Phase A+,B+,Z+,A-,B-,Z-,U+,V+,W+,U-,V-,W-|
|Supply voltage||DC5V ; DC8--30V|
|Outlet type||Cable out from side|
|Output mode||line drive (26LS31) TTL|
|line drive(DC8-30V) HTL|
|Consumption current||120mA MAX|
|Top response frequency||300KHZ|
|GND||not connect to encoder|
Questions you may like to know before ordering
Q: What’s your MOQ?
Q: How to order your encoder?
A: Contact us, or email us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: we are 100% factory with our brand.
Q: What’s your brand?
Q: Can you product ship to our country?
A: Yes, please advise your destination and zip code, we will check freight cost for you immediately.
Q: How to get the latest price?
A: Contact us and tell me the encoder model selection.
Q: How to select a right encoder model?
A: A right encoder model is based on different applications and parameters, you could contact us for technical support if you have any query.
Q: Do you offer technical support?
A: Yes, we have professional technician who can solve all your doubts.
Q: Can you factory offer a sample?
A: Yes, sample can be provided.
Q: How to pay for a sample?
A: Currently, our factory accept T/T, Credit card, Paypal, Western Union or cash.
Q: Do you have some videos of your products?
A: Yes, you could visit our YOUTUBE page for encoder videos.
Q: What’s your encoder product guarantee policy?
A: 1 year quality warranty and life-long technical support.
Q: Where can I download the encoder catalogue or datasheet?
A: You could visit our official website or email us directly to the latest files.
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.