Diameter 25mm 600ppr Robot Optical Rotary Shaft Encoder
Quick Description of S25 Rotary Encoder
• Power supply voltage: 5V-30V
• Pulse per turn: 36ppr to 2500ppr
• Radial cable or Axial cable output
• Sensing basic: photoelectric
• Protection level grade IP50
• Circuit output: NPN&PNP, voltage output, push-pull output, line driver output
• Shaft length 14.5mm
• Resolution(PPR):Min 36ppr, Max 2500ppr
• Output Phase: ABZA-B-Z-
About Encoder Vibration
Vibration acting on an encoder always cause wrong pulse easily.
So we have to pay more attention to encoder working place.
The more pulse per round, the narrower groovy spacing of grating, ore effect to encoder by vibration, when motor speed is low or even stopped, vibration acting on encoder shaft or encoder shell would cause grating vibration, in this way, encoder might show wrong pulse signal.
|Product Name||S25 mini solid encoder axial length 14.5mm diameter 25mm 600ppr for robot|
|External Dimensions||External diameter: 25mm|
|Solid shaft diameter: 4mm(D shape)|
|Encoder Type||Incremental encoder|
|Output Phase||Phase A,B,Z,A-,B-,Z-|
|Supply Voltage||DC5V; DC8-30V|
|Outlet Type||Cable out from side|
|Cable out from back|
|Environmental Temperature||Operating temperature: -20~+80° (Non icing)|
|Storage temperature: -25~+85° (Non icing)|
Operating and storage: 35~85%RH (non-condensing)
1M (cable length could be added appropriately by 1M (cable length could be added appropriately by
Mark to Space Ratio
45% to 55%
Top Response Frequency
die cast aluminum
1.5x109 revs at rated load(100000hrs at 2500RPM)
|Net Weight||50g (with package)|
ENCODER TECHNOLOGY THEORY
An incremental rotary encoder outputs a certain amount of Pulses per Revolution. The higher this PPR number, the smaller the angle between each pulse. This PPR number is fixed for ordinary incremental encoders. Programmable incremental encoders can adjust this value to a desired number by a software change.
Today most incremental encoders have a Push-Pull (HTL) or RS422 (TTL) output driver, these have replaced most of the older output circuits like Open Collector NPN, Open Collector PNP, Voltage Output.
Push-Pull (HTL) circuits, also known as Totem Pole, provide a signal level which corresponds to the applied supply voltage. The supply voltage typically ranges from 8 to 30 VDC.
With proper connections you can use the Push Pull interface to replace true open collector circuits by using an external diode connected in a way to limit the direction of the current for RS422 (TTL) circuits provide a constant 5 V signal level that is not dependent on the supply voltage. Two supply voltage ranges can be selected: From 4.75 to 5.5 VDC (can be used to replace open collector output drivers) or from 8 to 30 VDC. Using differential signals the output fully complies to the RS422 standard.
• Quick response once received customer’s quotation query
• Professional engineer team, to solve your problems at any time
• Strictly inspection before shipment
• Various encoder models to be selected
• Short lead time
• High quality standard
About Our Factory
• Own brand of "HENGXIANG" encoder
• Has ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certificate and CE Certification
• Invention patents five and utility model patents five
• Passed Shanghai New and High-tech Achievements Transformation Project.
• Our target: Meeting Client's Requirement,Creating Social value,serving clients attentively and Achieving win-win.
• Located in Shanghai city
• 20-30 experienced workers
• 3-5 working days for sample after full paid
• 7-15 days for mass production after full paid
• Goods can shipped via TNT, FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
• You could select the express according to your requirements if freight collector
• If you do not have any courier account, we will check and find a cheapest and safety express for you.
• Our factory has 30% discount with most courier company, so price could be as cheap as possible.