2500ppr miniature rotary encoder shaft 4mm differential output DC5-30V S30 encoder
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.
Product Information for S30 incremental encoder
|External dimensions||External diameter: 30mm|
|Shaft diameter: 4mm(D type)|
|Encoder type||Incremental encoder|
|Output phase||Phase A,B,Z,A-,B-,Z-|
|Supply voltage||DC5V : DC8-30V|
|Outlet type||Cable out from side|
|Cable out from back|
|Environmental temperature||Operating temperature: -20~+80° (Non icing)|
|Storage temperature: -25~+85° (Non icing)|
|Environmental humanity||Operating and storage: 35~85%RH (non-condensing)|
|Net weight||60g (with package)|
1. T/T, western union, credit card, Paypal, etc
2. 3-5 working days after payment received
3. Encoders will be shipped once ready
1. for 1-10 samples: 3-5 working days
2. for 20-50 mass production: 7-10 working days
3. for over 100pcs, production will be discussed with customers and ship on time