|Place of Origin:||Shanghai,China|
|Model Number:||SJ38 single turn encoder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs encoder to start order|
|Packaging Details:||each 1 piece was packed into single carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days for sample order, 7-15 working days for mass order|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, Credit Card, Master Card,Paypal, etc|
|Supply Ability:||100K pieces per year|
|Encoder Type:||Absolute Encoder||Precision:||360/(resolution X 4)|
|External diameter:||38mm||Shaft Length:||13mm|
|Starting Torque:||Less Than 4.4x 10-3N.m||Intertia Moment:||Less Than 1.5x 10-6kg.m2|
|Bit(steps):||5 Bit;6 Bit;7 Bit;8bit;9bit;10 Bit;11 Bit;12bit||Net weight :||About 130g (with Package)|
absolute rotary encoder,
gray code encoder
SJ38 single turn absolute encoder Gray code Parallel output 512ppr 9 bit weight 130g
Inference encoder model part number of SJ38
S SJ38 absolute encoder Characteristics
|Encoder type||absolute encoder|
|Supply voltage||DC5V ； DC8-30V|
|Outlet type||Radial cable|
|axial cable with plug|
|Radial cable with plug|
|outside control direction|
|Interface||NPN low level effective|
|NPN high level effetive|
|Protection grade||IP50 ; IP65|
|Cable length||1M (cable length could be added appropriately by|
|require, but it need payment individually)|
|Consumption current||100mA MAX|
|Top response frequency||100KHZ|
|Shaft Material||Stainless steel|
|Shell Material||die cast aluminum|
|Cable length||1000mm(cable with shielding)|
Connecting Coupling Part Number:
There are some applications that you may need to use a coupling to connect encoder to the motor shaft, there’re a few tips to select a coupling type
1 you need to consider the magnitude and nature of the required transmitted torque, the requirements for buffering and damping functions, and whether resonance may occur.
2 you also need to think about the degree of relative displacement of the two axis axes caused by manufacturing and assembly errors, shaft loading and thermal expansion deformation, and relative motion between components.
3 regarding the applicable dimensions and installation methods, in order to facilitate the assembly, adjustment and maintenance of the necessary operating space. For large couplings, it should be possible to disassemble the shaft without axial movement.
4. In addition, consideration should be given to the working environment, service life, and lubrication, sealing, and economic conditions. Refer to the various coupling characteristics and choose a suitable coupling type.
5. Here are some coupling part number, please carefully check before ordering.
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.
Contact Person: Manager