Mr. Артем МарченкоVery good and trustworthy friend !Nice product, I tested all signal and circuit, works well in my machine
Mr Ahmed ElRagabyHIGH QUALITY ENCODERS I'VE EVER BOUGHT.
Mr. Sangad YadibWe bought encoders from HENGXIANG for over 8 years, and always satisfied.
300kHz 5000 Resolution 15mm Hollow Shaft Encoder
|Place of Origin||Shanghai,China|
|Model Number||K50 rotary encoder|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pcs encoder to start order|
|Packaging Details||each 1 piece was packed into single carton box|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days for sample order, 7-15 working days for mass order|
|Payment Terms||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, Credit Card, Master Card,Paypal, etc|
|Supply Ability||100K pieces per year|
|Installation Dimension||R27.5mm,R30mm, R34.5mm||Output mode||NPN/PNP(Open Collector Output) Voltage Output Push-pull Output Long Line Drive (26LS31) Compatible RS422 Long Line Drive (RT7272)|
|Shell||Die Cast Aluminum||Environmental temperature||Operating And Storage: 35~85%RH (non-condensing)|
|GND||Not Connect To Encoder||Top Response Frequency||300kHz Max|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
15mm Hollow Shaft Encoder,
5000 Resolution Hollow Shaft Encoder,
300kHz Hollow Shaft Encoder
15mm hollow shaft encoder 5000 resolution K50 rotary encoder customizable dimension
K50 Encoder model number to select
Product introduction for K50 hollow shaft encoder
|Encoder type||Incremental encoder|
|Installation dimension||R27.5mm,R30mm, R34.5mm|
|Output mode||NPN/PNP(Open Collector Output)|
|Long line drive (26LS31)|
|Long line drive (RT7272)|
|Environmental temperature||Operating temperature: -20~+90°|
|Storage temperature: -25~+100°|
|Environmental humanity||Operating and storage: 35~85%RH (non-condensing)|
|Shell||Die cast aluminum|
|Top response Frequency||300kHz Max|
|Shell Material||die cast aluminum|
|Bearing life||1.5x109 revs at rated load(100000hrs at 2500RPM)|
|GND||not connect to encoder|
|Shaft Material||Stainless steel|
|Vibration(endure)||Amplitude 0.75mm,5-55Hz,2 hours for X/Y/Z direction individually|
|Shock(endure)||490m/s2,11 ms three times for X,Y,Z direction individually|
|Protection grade||IP50 ; IP65|
Q: What’s your MOQ?
Q: How to order your encoder?
A: Contact us, or email us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: we are 100% factory with our brand.
Q: Where can I download the encoder catalogue or datasheet?
A: You could visit our official website or email us directly to the latest files.
Q: What parameters are requested before ordering an encoder?
A: You should get some basic parameters before you start to order. Such as installation dimensions, resolutions, circuit signal, power supply voltage, etc.
If you have any doubt on selecting the model, you are welcome to contact us for more assistant.
Q: Where is your factory?
A: Our factory is located on Shanghai City.
Q: Can I pay a visit to your factory?
A: Yes, you we welcome to visit our factory at any time if convenient.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Usually 3 working days for sample, 7-15 days for mass production,
The production date is according to order quantity.
· Over 18 years encoder production experience
· More than 20 years experienced engineers
· Professional working team
· High quality standard
· Quick Response time
· Utility Model Patent Certificate
· Own brand and unique brand
· CE certification for all models
· Prompt delivery date
· 100% full inspection before shipment
Notice for encoder installation
1. Please read the encoder specification carefully before installation
2. Encoder is belong to precision instrument, so we should avoid shock or vibration to protect interior parts.
3. The power supply voltage must be holded within specified range, or encoder could be destroyed.
4. Notice coaxially requirements when you install the power shaft, please use flexible coupling and do not press encoder forcibly.
5. Shielding cable of encoder must be connected to avoid electromagnetism interference of alternating current, cables of encoder should be layout individually.
6. Wiring diagram connection should be strictly follow the specified color in catalogue, or encoder interior circuit may be destroyed
7. Encoder should be apart from powerful magnetic field, dust, oil, water, higher (lower) temperature and caustic or flammable material during working.
8. The encoder cable signal can’t be drew or bent forcibly.